Sunday, December 12, 2010

Snowman Topnote Goody Bag

Well this was a very fun project, I had to copy from http://stampinwitheerlinda.blogspot.com/2010/12/snowman-top-note-mini-album.html. This worked out perfect for my Husbands Christmas potluck lunch at work.

I first started by cutting the topnotes for the bags. 2 topnotes per bag are needed.

I used Stampin up TopNote die, The card stock I used was red by ARC Papers purchased at The Crafting Place.


Then I embossed the topnote with the Cuttlebug and Swiss Dots embossing folder purchased at the crafting place @ 3560 East Russell Rd. Las Vegas Nv 89120
Then I cut out the box to sandwich between the top notes.


I assembled the box with red tacky tape.


From this point add the top notes to each side.

I also added some punch outs of snowflakes using Martha Stewart punches,I added some pop dots for dimension.


I also pieced snowmen using the Cricut Expression and the Christmas Cheer Cart.I also used Stickles on the hat and on the button holes. I cut the Snowman at 3".
I think it came out really cute, and a great office gift. I filled mine with a dozen mini Christmas tree cookies in Cello bags.

1 comment:

  1. I love the snowman, I'm going to have to adopt him. Your goody box came out really cute.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...