Friday, December 17, 2010

Easy Christmas Treats

This is a very simple Christmas treat anyone can make. This would be fun to do with the kiddies.
There are 3 simple ingredients to this yummy treat.
You will need Almond Bark, which you can get at Wal-Mart in the baking isle.

Candy Canes
Last but not least, Holiday Shaped Pretzel.

All the ingredients were purchased at Wal-mart.

You will need a glass bowl,soup spoon,tongs,cookie sheet and foil paper.

In the glass bowl brake 3 blocks of the Almond Bark, microwave it to melt it to a Ketchup consistence. Crush 2 candy canes so that they are tiny pieces. My husband used a hammer to crush the candy canes, Silly guy.
Once the Almond Bark is melted, add the crushed candy canes and mix well.
Line a cookie sheet with foil so it won't stick to the cookie sheet.
Now put the pretzels in with the Almond bark and candy cane mix and cover pretzels completely. With the tongs take them our and place them on the foiled cookies sheet, and wait for it to harden.
Now enjoy your yummy treat.
This would be a good treat to put in my Snowman goody bags.
I hope you all enjoy it, let me know what you think.

1 comment:

  1. I like the idea. I will try it with my granddaughters. Thanks for the recipe.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...