Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Toy Story Paper Piecing and 2 page layout

I made this 2 page layout from the left over characters from my sons 4th birthday party. it took me about 2 month to make all the characters from the Toy Story Cricut cartridge. The background  paper is Bo Bunny (petal pushers) ,the paper for piecing is Bazzills and ARC Shimmer paper, I also used Stickles.

For Mrs. Potato Head I used ARC's shimmer paper, which I just love love love. You should get some.

I also used shimmer paper on Bullzeye.

I know this is older work but I thought I would share it with you, It was an experience to make all of these characters. I truly found my calling with the Cricut Expression. I love to do characters, they are a bit challenging sometimes but in the end all the hard work is so worth it.
I hope you have a great day. I would love to read your comments.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...