Wednesday, December 29, 2010

God Bless America Card


Here is a simple card I made using the Stand and Salute cartridge. I would to take credit for this one but I did copy this from a blog. I am truly sorry but I don't remember which blog it is, but the card was so nice I had to make it.

This is a very easy card to do. Here is the recipe:
using the card feature cut a God Bless America  at 3 3/4 in blue textured paper and in white glitter paper(make sure you use the multi cut feature on the glitter paper). Make sure you trim the white glitter cutout so it's slightly smaller than the blue.I offset the white and blue to create a shadow.
I cut a scrap piece of paper in red to fit as a background and embossed it with Cuttlebugs Star embossing folder, then I used Martha Stewart's white ink to run over the stars to create a bit of dimension.
 I used some bling in the center of the stars.
For the base of the card I used an 8 1/2 by 11 sheet of paper and cut it in half, so I can make 2 cards from 1 sheet.
This would be a great card for 4th of July or even to send to our troops over seas, to let them know we are thinking of them.
 I hope you like it.

 I found the blog I copied this from http://joyslife.com/god-bless-america-card-using-united-we-stand-cricut-cartridge/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...